Check the interactive EES parts catalog listing or the complete on-line inventory to see all products available in the shop. [The catalog can only be viewed from an on-campus computer]. Note that prices are subject to change without notice. When ordering, please reference parts by the catalog number/shop #, which appears to the left of the part description.
The EES operates a counter sales facility located in room 2018 SC. Students can buy lab parts and kits for engineering lab classes there.
Many other items used by engineering students are on display and in stock, including
- engineering graph paper,
- memory cards,
- laser pointers,
- and more.
You can buy computer parts including
- external hard drives,
- flash drives,
- microphones, and
- audio, video and computer cables and adapters.
EES maintains a large inventory of electronic components for internal University sales such as
- switches cables,
- integrated circuits,
- project boxes, and
- many other items too numerous to list.
Find office supplies such as
- laser toner
- inkjet cartridges,
- Post-It notes,
- and more.
EES accepts cash and checks and can make U-bill charges if provided a valid Iowa One card. Departments can charge to the appropriate MFK. The EES does not accept credit cards.
Payment, ordering, and returns information
EES will accept custom order of equipment and parts with the following guidelines:
- EES must find a source and a price for purchaser to approve.
- EES must have a payment in full before ordering.
- Parts must be picked up within 30 days after they come in. If not picked up within 30 days, items will be put into stock for resale. No refund will be given.