EMS charges cost recovery for all materials used for a project. You can get an estimate of charges from the EMS manager before the item(s) are produced. Payment is due upon completion of the project.

How Pay

  • An MFK is required for all departmentally supported work
  • All cash sales will be through the Engineering Electronics Shop
  • Faculty, staff, and students can pay for work with a charge to their U-Bill